If you’re looking forward to the warmer weather like I am, you’re probably dreaming of long summer nights, delicious BBQs and entertaining your family and friends in your yard.
My Deck specializes in custom built decks, patios, walkways, railings, as well as built-in outdoor grills and kitchens. My Deck uses TimberTech, Tam-Rail, CertainTeed, and Azek brand composite and PVC railings. The railing systems are durable and resist fading, staining, and warping with a minimal amount of care.
Composite or Aluminum Deck Railing Systems are an excellent choice for first-time deck owners and those with existing decks
- Wooden deck rails may look nice from a distance, but with age, they deteriorate, need to be replaced periodically, look terrible, cause splinters and can pose a real safety hazard.
- For style, great looks, low or no maintenance and of course safety, you can’t beat aluminum, PVC, and composite railing products.
- Wood can present a significant fire hazard.
- Aluminum rails won’t splinter, rot, or rust.
- Wood needs to be treated or painted every 2-3 years.
- Composite rails are made from a blend of wood fibers and virgin or recycled plastic.
- Aluminum railings are available in a variety of styles and colors to really set off the colors of your deck, home, and garden.